|Home » Homemaker Resume Template|
1175 Browning Lane
Mcgraw, NY 13101
Objective: Not only to provide housekeeping services, as a Homemaker, it is my goal to offer my expertise and skills in assisting families who need my valuable help from taking care of the household to caring for the disabled the best way I can.
Summary of Skills:
• Physically fit
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent skills in interpersonal relations
• Superior skills in problem analysis and problem solving
• Exceptional skills in listening
Homemaker, September 2010-Present
CAG, Anchorage, AK
• Carried out general housekeeping chores and personal services to clients and their families.
• Resolved the cleaning jobs to be done and arranged for their scheduling.
• Ensured that clothing and household items are laundered, dry-cleaned, or mended for immediate use.
• Bought food, clothing, and other household needs for the family
• Planned, cooked, and served meals for the household.
Health Aide, December 2007-August 2010
TML, El Cajon, CA
• Arranged for transportation in going to the doctor or bringing the kids to school.
• Arranged schedules with interior designers or carpenters for simple or major house improvements.
• Cared for children, helped them with their homework and supervised play dates.
• Brought children to and from school and provided them the necessary care outside their house.
• Assisted in the budgeting and buying groceries for the household
High School Graduate
University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2007
Certificate in Homecare Service
University of Denver, Denver, CO, FL, 2005