|Home » Home Health Aide Resume Template|
3625 Caynor Circle
New Brunswick, NJ 8901
Objective: To provide the necessary help and care and a variety of personal services for my clients. My goal as Home Health Aide is to see to it that my clients are clean and well taken care of, their medicines taken on schedule and some other chores necessary in the caring for people with special health needs.
Summary of Skills:
• Physically Fit
• Excellent skills in customer care and personal service
• Superior listening skills
• Extensive knowledge in Health Care
• Exceptional communication skills
Home Health Aide, September 2010-Present
CAG, Springfield, IL
• Assisted clients in obtaining household supplies, running errands or any requests asked.
• Brought clients to doctors' offices and to other appointments and provided transportation and
• Administered prescribed oral medication as directed by physicians and/or nurses.
• Took care of children who are sick.
• Massaged patients and with liniment and heat-lamp stimulation or any other therapeutic methods.
Health Aide I, December 2007-August 2010
TML, Maple Shade, NJ
• Organized records of patient care, condition and problems and referred such to a supervisor.
• Carried patients in and out of their beds or their wheel chairs.
• Offered patients and families with emotional and physical support as needed.
• Bathed and changed immobile patients in their beds.
• Led patients in simple prescribed physical exercises for healthy living and lifestyle.
High School Graduate
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2007
Certificate in Health Care
University of Georgia, Athens, GA, 2005