|Home » Correctional Officer Resume Template|
269 North Street
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Objective: Having been trained to handle criminals, my objective is to guard inmates in the penal institution in accordance with established policies, regulations, and procedures, making sure of administering maximum security and discipline.
Summary of Skills:
• Excellent verbal and listening skills
• Physically fit
• Superior knowledge in self defense
• Advanced knowledge of firearms
• Outstanding familiarity of the rules of modern correctional methods
Correctional Officer IV, September 2010-Present
CAG, Perryville, MO
• Checked identification cards to ensure only authorized persons enter or leave facility.
• Recorded daily significant information on a log book for reference by the next shift employee.
• Followed protocols in responding to an emergency.
• Searched prisoners for illegal items on a daily basis.
• Communicated with other staff to inform them about inmate behaviors and/or incidents.
Junior Correctional Officer, December 2007-August 2010
TML, Maple Shade, NJ
• Transported inmates outside the facility to and from court and other itinerary as indicated.
• Ascertained that items allowed and given to the prisoners conform to safety standard.
• Counted the number of prisoners an guaranteed their complete presence.
• Prepared and checked the inmates for possible contraband items before and after travelling.
• Computed the total population of the inmates by coordinating with other units
Bachelor in Human Psychology
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2007
Degree in Education
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2005